Please fill out online information
At the section “Passport Products and Fees”, please choose passport book, Expedited Service, Standard delivery. You are not paying anything to the government at this moment.
Click Next and click the button “Print” to generate the DS 11 form. Only the last 2 pages of this 6 page pdf file is needed.
Print out two copies of this last 2 pages.
Important! Please print two copies of this form first.
Manually fill out the LOA with black or blue ink only
Check the first two boxes in the middle section
Please write Passport Depot on the “The Courier Company Name” line
Original or Certified U.S. birth certificate OR
Original Certificate of Naturalization OR
Old U.S. Passport AND copy of Birth Certificate
Two new, recent passport photos, taken in the last 6 months, without eyeglasses or head coverings.
A check or money order of $160 for a passport book only. Or $175 for a new passport book and card.
This must be made payable to the U.S. Department of State.
Write your Date of Birth on the check’s memo line.
Valid driver license OR state issued ID. Please make a front and back copy.
Government ID OR Military ID. Please make a front and back copy.
Provide a plane ticket, itinerary or business letter showing proof of leaving the country within two weeks. If you have any difficulties obtaining these documents, please contact us at 1-800-689-1388.
Both parents and the child applicant have to appear in front of an Acceptance Agent. If one parent can’t go, please read the following instructions:
1. He or she needs to fill out one “parent consent form”
2. Get notarized
3. Attach scanned copy of the front and back of ID
4. Give documents to the applying parent BEFORE the Acceptance Agent visit.
Items that you need to bring to Passport Acceptance Agent:
1. DS 11 form (unsigned)
2. Two passport photos
3. Proof of U.S. Citizenship-birth certificate, naturalization paper, or old passport
4. $160 check for book only, or $175 check for book and card
5. Front and back copy of driver license of parents
6. Proof of Departure
7. Letter of Authorization (completed, signed)
8. Parent Consent Form DS 3053, notarized (if needed)