Passport Acceptance Agent
You must visit a Passport Acceptance Agent to verify your documentation submission.
Items that you need to bring to Passport Acceptance Agent
- DS 11 form (unsigned)
- Two passport photos
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship-birth certificate, naturalization paper, or old passport
- $190 check for book only, or $220 check for book and card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Departure
- Letter of Authorization (completed, signed)
Click here to find the Passport Acceptance Agent nearest you
Time Sensitive Action
After the Appointment with Passport Acceptance Agent (Same Day Action)
Important: Please ship SAME DAY your Passport Acceptance Agent envelope and Checklist Documents.
For Damaged Passport, you must include the same checklist materials within the package:
- The sealed envelope you get from Passport Acceptance Agent
- 2nd copy of DS 11 form (unsigned)
- 2nd original copy of Letter of Authorization (LOA) form (completed and signed)
- 2nd copy of Proof of Departure
All Rights Reserved by Passport Depot.